Friday, November 1, 2013

A very SPOOOOOKY POST!!

Hello their, I see you've come across my blog eh? do you like spooky stories? well i'm here to tell some! but first, your invited to my party!
Also, I have a TRUE Animal Jam story to tell you guys! This happened in animal jam, and it's 50% true. So I went to a Haunted Forest party, I was hanging out and having a good time.
Until.... I saw a mist, mists we're gathering around the forest, and then.... That's when I SAW IT!!
A PHANTOM LURKING IN THE WOODS! I FREAKED OUT, I turned my back for one second, then looked back, AND HE WAS GONE!!! So now that I saw that phantom in the woods, I was ready for him.... I looked back at where he was, then I looked at the crowd and... THERE HE WAS
I SCREEEAAAMED! everyone thought I was CRAZY! "THEIR IS A PHANTOM IN THESE WOODS!" I yelled, everyone laughed at me ;( I was SOOO Embarrassed :|.... But anyway, I was embarrassed, so I ran into the woods, and saw him in the mists again!
I screamed again! and yelled "HELP HELP! THE PHANTOM IS HERE!" but no one listened, they thought I was pulling a prank. So I was determined to get photos! And I DID! "I GOT PICTURES! SEE SEE! HES HERE" I shouted. And this is the proof I got!
Everyone SCREAMED too! they finally believed me!!! I was excited, but not at the thought of a phantom running around, and now that everyone believed.... THE PHANTOM APPEARED RIGHT THEIR! IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY!!!
"IT IS I! THE PHANTOM OF SHADOW!! I AM HERE NOW, I WILL HAUNT EVERYONE OF YOU IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF MY FOREST! GET OUT!!" The Phantom shouted with his deep mysterious voice! Then we all ran home.. The end :3

No comments:

Post a Comment