Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Bloggers and Jammers of jamaa! Today in Animal Jam I had a feast, I made some new friends too ^-^ Give thanks guys n' girls!!
I Am thankful for a lot of things, so many things that I can't say them all in a day ;P
But speaking of thanksgiving... Me and my friends spotted a WILD turkey.... That was me, LOL the weird friend (not exactly)
But I went back to normal and we partied some more.
But then we found a room full of stuffed animals! if you clicked them, they turned into bouncy balls 0.0
and we played wild AGAIN, we had a great time
At some point we all got SO hungry that we ate most of the food, and after that it wasn't good....
Our tummy's ached afterwards, but we got over it pretty quickly, and we didn't know what to do with all the leftovers so.....
uhhh yeeaaaaaa things got out of hand at one point, but everything is fine. Happy Thanksgiving Jammers and Bloggers!
One more special shout-out: I Thank you all for your support to get the blog at a far point, close to 1,000 views, I am thankful for all of you and I love you all, keep on rockin' Cya -Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment