Monday, September 30, 2013

OWLS!!! 0-0

Hey peoples.... Today's post is about OWLS! all kinds of owls... OWL OWL OWL OWL OWLS ROCK OWL OWL OWL OWL lol :P but anyway, lets get to the blogging>>>>>>>>> Owl homes: Owls live in trees and in the ground, haha, yeaaaaa their are tunneling owls, it's actually very cool and interesting that they also live in the ground.
What do owls eat: Owls eat mice, rabbit and lots more! They swoop down silent as a.. well MOUSE :D and that's how they catch prey too. Day and Night: Owls are nocturnal witch means they sleep during day and are active at night, but sometimes they stay awake during day like those tunneling owls in the picture.
What else about owls?: I Don't know... I know lots about owls but i'm in kinda a rush (when I was typing this I needed to go) so just to sum it all up... I LOVE BARN OWLS!! Barn owls are just the cutest to me <3 Here is some barn owl pictures>>>>>>>
Thanks for reading this post! your AWESOME! CYA!! -Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment