Monday, September 23, 2013

First day of fall! Featuring squirrels!

That's right! it's the first day of fall(fall was yesterday and i was planning to post this yesterday but i didn't have the time), I love to countdown until the next season :D anyway, this blog post is about SQUIRRELS!!! the cute lil' thing's <3 their cute, their fast, their fluffy and look cuddly <3 Squirrel food: Squirrels don't only like nuts, i mean sure their NUTS for nuts but they still love other foods: Nuts like Acorns, I think Pine cones, Almonds, chess nuts, Seeds, and i'm pretty sure berries and a bit more that i'm unsure of. Predators: I know that squirrels can be eaten by a big range of predators but i'm not going to list them off because when I posted this I was needing to get ready for something. Squirrel homes: Squirrels live in trees and maybe the ground, I don't know! i'm no expert I just know about animals, but point is, squirrels live in holes in trees or hollow ones that still stand. Hibernation: Hibernation means sleeping for the winter and waking up in spring, just like a bear dose! squirrels do it to, they gather seeds and nuts and berries, BUT I don't know if squirrels do because iv'e seen 'Squirrely' witch is a squirrel that plays in our yard with our dog, yes, our big golden retreaver plays with this little thing <3 but anyway, I don't think they hibernate. Camouflage: What is camouflage? camouflage is blending in with the area your in, for example this squirrel >>>>>>
Kinds of squirrels: Squirrels come in different colors:Brown,Light Brown, maybe Grey probablly not, Orange-redish, and i think white or black but i think NOT. Thanks for reading this post! your AWESOME! CYA!! -Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment